Below is an example of what’s included in our standard 3 night wedding package for 70 guests:
- Exclusivity of the entire complex including the Chateau, Apartments and grounds during your wedding weekend
- Use of the main wooden-panelled function rooms for your wedding breakfast
- Complimentary 3 night stay in our luxury champagne suite for the Bride and Groom
- Guest accommodation in the Chateau bedrooms and deluxe, self-catering apartments (accommodating up to a maximum of 70 guests on site)
- Continental breakfast served for all guests staying in the Chateau each morning (40 guests)
- Unlimited use of the 25m outdoor swimming pool (seasonal July-September) and leisure facilities for all guests during your stay.
- A 3 course gourmet wedding breakfast meal for each guest, including tea & coffee served in a separate dining room. Our flexible menu allows the Bride and Groom to choose up to 3 different options for each course to create their perfect menu.
- Use of our marquee overlooking the valley for the duration of the weekend and for the evening party of the wedding
- Evening bar and daytime drinks packages
- A selection of canapés served by staff for each guest during the champagne reception.
- For your wedding breakfast; All cutlery and crockery , Wine, Champagne and water glasses, & luxury linen napkins and table cloths
- Large round banquet tables and solid oak dining chairs for the wedding breakfast
- Chairs with white covers and white sashes for the ceremony
- Use of our beautifully decorated, bespoke wedding arch during the ceremony
- Use of our 1000 watt music system and lighting for the evening of the wedding
- Unlimited advice and guidance in the run up to your wedding
- Garden lighting for after dark.
- Staff on hand for the duration of your stay
We’d be delighted to provide you with a personalised quote if so please email us at email@example.com